How Your Fire Leads to Mold:
When your home has a fire, it is often put out with a fire extinguisher or in cases where it grows large, the fire department uses large hoses and a whole lot of water to put it out. You need to not only remediate the fire damage but also the water damage that your home now has. If that water damage goes over looked, or not cared for properly, you could end up with a large mold problem in your home.
This is why you should call SERVPRO immediately. We have expertise in all those areas. We can remediate them all at once, step by step, while keeping you informed and helping ease the stress that these situations can cause.
SERVPRO of Phenix City, Eufaula and Tuskegee is locally owned and operated, so we’re already close by and ready to respond immediately when you need us. We make disaster "Like it never even happened." Give us a call today at (334)-298-8252!