About SERVPRO of Phenix City, Eufaula and Tuskegee
James M. & Susan Culpepper
Owners of SERVPRO of Phenix City, Eufaula and Tuskegee
SERVPRO of Phenix City, Eufaula and Tuskegee understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Phenix City, Eufaula and Tuskegee specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Phenix City, Eufaula and Tuskegee can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Phenix City, Eufaula and Tuskegee.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Jim Culpepper not only grew up in but has lived in the Columbus, Georgia area all of his life and Susan has been in the Columbus, Georgia area since moving there in 1988. They are proud to serve East Alabama to include Phenix City, Eufaula and Tuskegee. Please feel free to call Jim at any time if you are in need of SERVPRO's services.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Alabama HVAC Certification #14127/#14107
- Strategic HR Partners
- Better Business Bureau
- National Federation of Independent Business(NFIB)
- Phenix City-Russell County Chamber of Commerce
- Eufaula Barbour County Chamber of Commerce
- Alabama Board of Heating & Air
- Franchise of the Year
- Franchise of the Year
- C.E.O (Creating an Excellent Organization)