It's November and We're Thankful
Our SERVPRO family.
We asked our employees what they were thankful for...
Here's what they said:
- "I'm thankful for all of my friends and family, especially my wife, my dog and my parents. I'm also thankful to be working in our family business and being able to help people every day. We are blessed to have the relationships we have and the customers we have that make our business so successful and enjoyable." -Cates
"I am truly thankful for a team of dedicated employees 'who make it happen for our customers.'" -Jim
"That's easy for me- thankful to be in a loving and supportive marriage and thankful for my awesome family." - Beth
"I'm thankful that Jim and I have such a wonderful group of people that work for us; they truly care about our company and it shows in their work and how they treat our customers. It makes me so proud when I hear a customer tell me that our employees were so polite and truly seemed to care about the customers home." - Susan
"Thankful for the SERVPRO family!" - Clara
"Thankful for my job, lovely bosses (Mr. and Mrs.Culpepper) and the family that comes with it." - Doc
"Thankful for my sweet baby boy, my amazing hard working husband and my wonderful work family." - Rayven
"Thankful for my new ride!" - Chris (He just got a red corvette that he has wanted for 27 years!)
"Thankful for the people in my life." - Tyler
"Thankful for Jesus." - Chip
"Thankful for my wife, my son, my first house and my job." - Heath
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
October is passing quickly but remember, it is still Breast Cancer Awareness Month. One in EIGHT women will develop breast cancer in their lifetime. Early detection saves lives. Check often and encourage those you love to do the same! Celebrate this month by encouraging your loved ones to check often. Here's to supporting the fighters, admiring the survivors, honoring the taken- and never, ever giving up hope.
Before on one side, after on the other!
Fire and water damage is the cornerstone of our business-- but don't forget we are here to clean for you, too! We have the expertise to provide a deeper clean than your basic house cleaning service. Our residential cleaning services will ease the burden of the constant maintenance cleaning of your home, but will also create a safe, clean and comfortable living environment for you and your family.
Freshen up your home for the upcoming holidays and let us help.
Life happens, your home or business will get dirty but don't worry, we can make a dirty carpet "Like it never even happened."
It's Been A While...
It's been a while since we've introduced ourselves so allow us to re-introduce ourselves to you! We are SERVPRO of Phenix City, Eufaula and Tuskegee. We are nationally known but locally owned. We are a part of a network of 1,700+ and growing franchises! We are experts in residential and commercial restoration and cleaning. Learn more about residential services by clicking here or learn more about commercial services by clicking here. We are so proud to serve our local communities. Give us a call today and see what we can do for YOU at (334) 298-8252.
Don't believe us? Check out our testimonials here! Please see the top right of your screen and follow the links to our social media and follow us there! We'd love to hear from you!
Here to Help
Recently, we got back to Alabama from our time spent in Texas helping out with the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey. We then turned our crew right back out and they are now in Florida helping out with the Hurricane Irma aftermath. We are so blessed to be able to send our crews out to help communities that we normally aren't able to. SERVPRO truly is a family (of 1,700+ and growing) and we are so grateful to be a part of it and to have a crew that is always willing to get out there and give it their all for others. We want to leave you with a great quote, "We can't help everyone but everyone can help someone." So thank you, America, for letting us help you.
And we're off!
This morning, we sent off our crew as they head to Texas to begin helping with the absolute devastation that these victims have experienced. We are so lucky that we can have a direct hand in helping these victims. The SERVPRO System has a network of strategically positioned storm teams on standby should a disaster strike near you. Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, we are prepared for the unpredictable. Our thoughts and prayers are with ALL those who are being affected by this storm- and it isn't over yet. As it continues it's path now as a Tropical Storm, continue to keep people in your thoughts and prayers. Please join us in praying for safe travels for our team and ALL the SERVPRO teams coming from all over to help. We look forward to writing an updated blog once our crew is back.
Disasters are never expected but storm damage can be especially surprising. When a storm hits your Phenix City, Eufaula or Tuskegee home- trust the professionals.
We'd love to share what one storm damage customer Agnes shared about us- "I am very pleased and they did a wonderful job. I couldn't have worked with a better company. I loved them all and they were all so nice."
We truly love hearing feedback from our customers and would love to hear what you have to say about your experience with us so that we can share it on our webpage for new customers to see. We’re dedicated to responding immediately to water and storm damage emergencies. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
SERVPRO of Phenix City, Eufaula and Tuskegee is locally owned and operated, so we’re already close by and ready to respond immediately when you need us. We make disaster "Like it never even happened." Give us a call today at (334)-298-8252!
Carpet Cleaning in Your Phenix City, Eufaula or Tuskegee Home
Check out this throwback photo of old equipment!
Even the highest-quality carpet and upholstery can show soiling over time. Protect your investment by calling us to clean and maintain your carpet and upholstery. The SERVPRO System offers a number of cleaning options to match any type of upholstery or carpet.Carpets act as a filter, trapping dust, dirt, gases, animal hair, and other soils. All carpet manufacturers agree on actions you can take between carpet cleanings to increase the life span of your carpet.
IICRC states that 79% of soil in carpet is dry soil. Vacuuming is a key component to proper care and maintenance of carpet.
Preventative maintenance actions include:
- Regular vacuuming
- Spot removal
- Pilating the carpet to prevent matting
- Moving furniture to change traffic patterns
- Using walk-off mats to limit the amount of soil tracked onto the carpet
Flooding Do's and Don'ts
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Fire Do's and Don'ts
What To Do After A Fire
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets.
- Keep hands clean so as not to further soil upholstery, walls and woodwork.
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery and carpet traffic areas.
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open.
- Clean and protect chrome with light coating of petroleum jelly or oil.
- Wash houseplants on both sides of leaves.
- Change HVAC filter.
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers.
What NOT To Do After A Fire
- Don't attempt to wash any walls or painted surfaces or shampoo carpet or upholstery without contacting us.
- Don't attempt to clean any electrical appliances that may have been close to fire, heat or water without consulting an authorized repair service.
- Don't use any canned or packaged food or beverages that may have been stored near the fire, heat or water.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. The wiring may be damaged.
- Don't send garments to an ordinary dry cleaner. Improper cleaning may set smoke odor.